Today I‘m going to talk about economic inequality. Sometimes it is called income inequality, wealth inequality, or the wealth gap. So what is it? It‘s a measurement of the distribution of income that highlights the gap between individuals or households making most of the income in a given country and those making very little. Simplified explaining using a pie tells us if all people gets an equal piece of pie – it‘s income equality, but if someone takes a bigger piece of it – it‘s already an inequality.
There are lots of causes for this inequality so i‘ll mention a few.
- Economic inequality - uneven distribution
- Inequality affects health
- GINI index
- Practical example - measure of inequality
- Comparison between three different countries
- Solution of reducing inequality
- Rgs 7, 2016
- 2016 m.
- 2 psl.
Ne tai, ko ieškai?
Išbandyk mūsų paiešką tarp daugiau nei 16600 rašto darbų