Classic literature is often described as books that should be read by everyone. The study of such genre is considered mandatory for students in schools. Many controversial ideas are usually revolving around this subject. Teachers and students have many disagreements about the importance of classic literature in classrooms. To be more specific, a great number of students usually find this subject not satisfying. However, teachers often state that classic literature has high artistic quality and is very important for developing values of life. Without doubt, this type of literature has a positive side and a negative side, so the aim of this essay is to find out if classic literature in schools is actually important.
- Klasikinės literatūros mokymosi pliusai
- Klasikinės literatūros mokymosi minusai
- Law S. (2012). Classic works of literature still have a place in today's classrooms.https://www.theguardian.com/teacher-network/teacher-blog/2012/dec/11/teaching-classic-literature-schools
- Green J. (2019). ZU Magazine: No, Classic Literature is Not Boring. ZU Magazine: No, Classic Literature is Not Boring | ZU Media (zunews.com)
- Korbey H. (2019). The Reading Wars: Choice vs. Canon. https://www.edutopia.org/article/reading-wars-choice-vs-canon
- Solzhenitsyn A. (1970). Nobel Lecture. https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/literature/1970/solzhenitsyn/lecture/
- Sau 20, 2022
- 2020 m.
- 2 psl.
Ne tai, ko ieškai?
Išbandyk mūsų paiešką tarp daugiau nei 16600 rašto darbų