Currently, crisis management system in Lithuania is defined by these documents:
- Act of National Security Fundamentals;
- The National Security Strategy;
- Crisis Management System Development program;
- Government resolutions, defining the structure for crisis management and the functions and tasks of institutions participating in crisis management.
Act of National security fundamentals plays a high role in crisis management system. It defines national security techniques and methods
The State is:
- forecasting (providing) security challenges, risks, hazards and risks that may arise;
- keeping domestic and foreign policy which minimize the risk factors, hazards and threats.
Also, it defines a purpose for state‘s crisis management system
Crisis management system is created and being developed to predict, monitor hazardous and extreme situations and threats, prepare and carry out preventive measures, identify and manage crises, recover from consequences.
Moreover, it defines institutions, involved in crisis management
- Government creates the Crisis Management Committee to establish crisis management strategy and coordinate crisis management;
- Crisis management center created by the government is the main headquarters for crisis management at the strategic level.
Act of National security fundamentals also includes the legal crisis management
- LEGAL BASIS OF CRISIS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM3
- ACT OF NATIONAL SECURITY FUNDAMENTALS3
- PRINCIPLES OF THE CRISIS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN LITHUANIA4
- OBJECTIVES OF CRISIS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN LITHUANIA4
- RISKS, THREATS AND HAZARDS TO NATIONAL SECURITY5
- STRUCTURE OF CRISIS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM5
- CRISIS MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE6
- CRISIS PREVENTION COMMITTEE6
- CRISIS MANAGEMENT CENTER7
- COOPERATION WITH EU AND NATO7
- DEVELOPMENT DIRECTIONS OF CRISIS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM8
- Sau 5, 2019
- 2015 m.
- 11 psl.
Ne tai, ko ieškai?
Išbandyk mūsų paiešką tarp daugiau nei 16600 rašto darbų