A formal letter is a letter written to a business, a college or any professional that are
not considered friends or family.
When writing a formal letter, it is important to follow the right format and structure.
You start with your address at the top right of the page and the address of the person you are writing
to on the left of the page and below your address. The date should be written on the left of the page
above the address of the person you are writing to.
A formal letter is also known as a business letter. They all have the same layout
styles, salutation and endings. In this work it is a closer look at different types of formal letters.
- 2. TYPES OF FORMAL LETTERS4
- 2.1. Letters about jobs4
- 2.1.1. Inquiry letter4
- 22.214.171.124. This is an example of inquiry letter.5
- 126.96.36.199. My letter5
- 2.2. Letters to other organizations6
- 2.2.1. Asking information letter6
- 188.8.131.52. Example6
- 184.108.40.206. My letter7
- 2.2.2. Giving information letter8
- 220.127.116.11. Example of letter of giving information8
- 18.104.22.168. My letter9
- 2.2.3. Letter of complaint10
- 22.214.171.124. Example of letter of complaint10
- 126.96.36.199. My letter11
- 2.2.4. Letter of request12
- 188.8.131.52. Example of letter of request12
- 184.108.40.206. My letter13
- 3. LITERATŪRA14
- Spa 21, 2012
- "Informacijos neturime"
- 16 psl.
Ne tai, ko ieškai?
Išbandyk mūsų paiešką tarp daugiau nei 16600 rašto darbų